Welcome to Southern Integrative and Environmental Medical. We are an Integrative, Holistic and Naturopathic Medical Practice that focuses on Metabolic Terrain Cancer Support with formally trained and experienced Physicians. There are offices in Atlanta, Georgia and Austin, Texas as well as we offer virtual consults.
What is Metabolic Terrain based Cancer Support?
- Focuses on the internal terrain of your body as well as how the body interacts with the environment around it now and in the past.
- A Root Cause oriented approach helps the body heal the problem instead of just focusing on the symptoms.
- Understanding every patient’s Terrain and bio-individuality is critical to determining a patient’s treatment options.
- Our methodology is based on testing and assessing each patient to address their specific health issues that led to their cancer diagnosis.
- An Integrative approach may lead to a more comprehensive and often better outcome, now and in the future as well as it may reduce the likelihood of recurrence.
- We create a highly individualized and thorough Plan of Health that takes into account your details and options including conventional and Integrative Care.
What is Integrative Oncology?
Our approach brings together Metabolic Terrain Based Cancer Support and Integrative Oncology to offer the best combination for your individual needs. We can be involved at any stage of your Cancer journey. Some patients have had or are engaged in standard treatments like Chemotherapy, Radiation or Surgery, while others, are interested in a purely holistic and natural approach to Cancer Support. Our doctors will discuss options and help you understand the details so you can make the best decision moving forward. We offer a significant number of holistic options that may assist your body as you move through your journey.
HOW WE HELP
Naturopathic Doctors (NDs or NMDs) trained in Integrative
cancer care provides an important and substantial role in the support of people diagnosed with cancer through survivorship. They provide evidence-informed guidance on safe and effective use of natural and supportive therapies, when combined with conventional treatment.
The Team at SIE Medical gave me a chance to support my body while having Chemotherapy and Radiation to lessen side effects. Dr. Williford has a thorough understanding of how your body works. She helped me heal and change my life. Thank You!– S.I.E.Medical Patient