- Feeds cancer cells and fungi – must have ref here if on website
- May cause issues with the GI tract., including indigestion, malabsorption in patients with ulcerative colitis and Crohn’s Disease
- May interfere with protein absorption
- May cause food sensitives and obesity
- Fructose is rapidly absorbed and distributed to liver where it is converted into fat.
- Abdominal fat is an independent predictor of insulin sensitivity, impaired glucose tolerance, high cholesterol, high triglycerides, and several metabolic diseases